Monday, March 8, 2010

False front 1/32 scale Store

I added this board and batten false front to the the BMC "Meade's HQ building to make a small town shop for the late 1800s. Good for the Civil War and the Wild West to display toy soldiers and military miniatures. The front is made from Popsicle Sticks and balsa wood. The sign was printed out on card board. The Sioux warriors are from Toy Soldiers Of San Diego and the women are conversions of Conte Collectable, Steve Weston, and Lemax Christmas figures. See some of my earlier entrees with buildings made from the BMC snap together buildings.







3 comments:

  1. Scott,

    Yet another outstanding conversion! Keep 'em coming.

    Mannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott,
    Come the end of April my class will end and I'll have the spring and summer to do some more conversions myself. I'm planning on bashing enough BMC Lee's headquarters to make a three-storey mill typical of the type found in the Antietam Creek Valley.

    Let's keep each other posted.

    Mannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Something like this?

    http://www.mdhs.org/Library/Images/Mellon%20Images/Z5access/z5-0090.jpg

    ReplyDelete